Thursday, June 17, 2010


So here is something that I came across the other day while cruising around Downtown Sioux Falls. Candy Cigarettes! I have to admit that there is a little part of me that loved seeing these, I mean how Un-PC is this nowadays..... I think that's why I love it, check that I know that's why I love it!

I remember going to a little neighborhood store on the North End called Buds Grocery and getting these bad boys. Of course then the package actually said "Candy Cigarettes"...pretty sure there's some lunatic out there that would sue the company for causing them to smoke at the first sign of health issues, hence the "Candy" label. Anyway it was fun to see them and I think next time I'll buy a pack and bring them to a bar with me (maybe I'll order a root beer...nnnaaahhh).

Oh, almost forgot they had the Bubble gum Cigars too....

E

No comments:

Post a Comment