Friday, February 25, 2011

Box 185 NYC -- Compilation of our work together

So this is for my friend Sara Keiser, designer and artist of clothing in NYC. I have had the pleasure of working with her and many other talented artists over the last couple of years. I decided to put this piece together for all of us who have worked so hard to create these beautiful images.

I know that she works very hard as do all members of the teams that were organized both in South Dakota and New York City. I hope that the work that I contributed has done them all justice. Keep up the good work all of you and I wish for continued success to you all.

It's a little long so please take a little time and look, so hard to condense so many shots. If you like little short vids I apologize this isn't one of them.

Enjoy,
E

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! The chemistry and talent all of you have is simply amazing! Erin & Sara you make a great design team.. all of the models & hair & make-up artists compliment the larger team perfectly!
    Fantastic work all of you have done!

    ReplyDelete