Thursday, July 1, 2010

Becka & Ryan




So I have read on occasion that some photogs won't shoot their friends (though some might want to, and not with a camera). I have also read "tips" about dealing with BIG occasions if a photog does snap the shutter on friends, seemed very un-friend like the things that I was coming across.

Anyway, I was asked to shoot a wedding for my friends and agreed to....of course. Their ceremony sounded beautiful and was very much my style. Outdoors, Natural Light (aahhh), and an incredible location....the Black Hills of SoDak.

I am still editing after pulling the trigger more than 1500 times, probably closer 2000. I never let my cards leave my possession until loaded in my Mac. In fact the night of the wedding I slept with them in my pocket, as I wandered through dream land I ended up having a NIGHTMARE....I fell (or was pushed) into a pool with the cards in my pocket. Of course after that I woke up several times checking on them:)

I thought that I'd share a couple images here, and will post more after the edits are done and the Bride and Groom have them.

Most of all I'd like to Thank Becka and Ryan for the opportunity to not only spend that day with you but to capture such a special moment in your lives together!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment