Monday, July 26, 2010

A Few Recent Shots





These are some of the images I've captured recently. I have been at the computer editing a lot, listening to good music, and very much enjoying the incredible opportunity to be my own boss.

I have always felt that Photography or a Photo gives us the chance to stop time, or a captured image can really act as a time machine. I find this especially true with children for obvious reasons. My goal in shooting photos of children is to capture who they are, who they really are! Who we as parents see daily and at any given moment think to ourselves how beautiful they are and how much we wish we had a picture of "that expression" or smile. I want to give you that as a parent.

Time flies by so quickly so lets try to stop it on occasion!

A special thanks to the Karim Family; The Petrick Family; The Hennies Family; and The Van Beek Family on our recent sessions.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment