Thursday, July 22, 2010

Who I am


Normally I won't post a photo on this blog that isn't my own unless it has a significant meaning or it is from someone that I completely am in awe of and give credit to. Here is one of those times!

This is the sentimental photo/words addition; I didn't take this photo, not sure who did but I really like it. This is my Dad, Lee McManus. If you don't know me and have happened upon this little sliver of a blog, my Father Lee died 2+ years ago. He is my best friend and I miss him terribly everyday. We talked nearly every day and it is hard for me to grasp the fact that I haven't talked to him in this long!

So, I was trying to find a message that I missed on the home phone (land line) and heard my Dad's voice talking to me. This threw me back in time and suddenly he seemed right there again.

I am my Dad, yet I am me, but without my Dad who knows what I would be!

Miss you Dad,
E

2 comments:

  1. Love this pic... why haven't I seen this before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone sent this to me, sorry I didn't share it. I think it may have been Chuck B. dang can't remember now. Remind me and I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete